When I was young I wanted to be Burt Reynolds in Smokey and the Bandit. Then I went 2 weeks where I was certain I was gonna be Fozzy Bear. Then I realized I cant grow a proper mustache and Im not cool enough to be a Muppet.
I was born under a wandering star. Ive lived all over the world and been blessed to land here.
Im married to the most incredible woman on the planet and we make awesome babies. My little boy is the coolest kid ever and I love being poppa.
I dig being outside, camping, hiking, biking, sailing. I love old cars, old motorbikes and have a bit of an old soul in the way I look at the world.
I love to laugh and dont take myself seriously most of the time. If you are the type that can joke and sing all night on the front porch or around the bonfire then we can be friends. Will you be my friend?
And now 10 random questions...
1. What is your favorite color? Red or Black.
2. What is your favorite food? Samoan food for sure!!!
3. What are your top 3 favorite movies? Ferris Buellers Day Off, Hot Fuzz and pretty much any kung fu movie ever made.
4. Boxers or briefs? Boxer briefs.
5. Favorite artist on Mix? If its on Mix I dig it.
6. Favorite artist of all time? Jimmy Buffett hands down. Im a legit Parrot Head.
7. Coke or Pepsi? Im a Coke guy but I try not to drink soda.
8. Favorite sports teams? Im a Tampa Buccaneers football fan, Yankees baseball fan and I play rugby.
9. If you were president for a day what would you do? Make nap time a federal mandate. I might just run for President of the USA on that napping platform.
10. Favorite place to get away from it all? Key West, Florida. If I could take my family and disappear on a yacht in the Keys life would be pretty sweet